Interested in classes, keynotes or school visits? Go here.
PDX Young Writer’s Camp: Spark Arts: Inspiration, Activate! Getting Started on your Novel.
PDX Young Writer’s Camp: Spark Arts: Character Mood Boards!
October 8, 2016
Transmit Culture @ PSU: Panel, Writers At Work: A handful of Oregon’s most esteemed writers discuss their day jobs in writing-adjacent fields like publishing, teaching, and literary non-profits.
November 5, 2016
Wordstock! I’m teaching a workshop from 9:15 – 11:15. Join me! Voice Lessons: Writing for a Young Adult Audience.
June 21, 2016
PDX Young Writer’s Camp: Spark Arts: Characters that Count.
February 20, 2016
Write, Rewrite, Repeat Conference, Portland. Class: Writing, Publishing & Beyond: Every Day is NaNoWrimo.
January 30, 2016
Write to Publish Conference, Ooligan Press/PSU. Panel: The Future of Writing: Digital Media
NanoWrimo Skype Pep Talk, “Writing, Revising and Beyond: Every Day is NanoWrimo” The Dalles Wasco County Library
PDX Writer’s Camp/Spark Arts, Middle School: Guest Author: It’s Alive! Creating Memorable Characters that Work
PDX Writer’s Camp/Spark Arts, Elementary: Guest Author: It’s Alive! Creating Memorable Characters that Work
- Punk Rock and String Theory in YA: Bitch Magazine Interview
- I talk Murakami, opening for “X,” and the Office Aquatic with Penguin Teen.
- “Stories connect us, hand to heart, heart to hand.” More over at Jean Book Nerd.
- My love of chartreuse and 13 other Random Facts at Celebrating Debutantes.
- “I want to learn something new every time I write a novel.” Radio Interview, Susan Rich Talks
- I talk writing process, my very first book (hint: Don Draper with fangs) and taking risks in the Summer In Words Conference interview.